View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #74
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I need to join this thread because I need to eat more healthy and lose some excess weight I have put on since my work related injury back in 2007. I have put on 70lbs since then, and I just have to get it off. I have been using a treadmill at home this past week and I am keeping my pace to a good start. I know I can lose this weight by walking and eating better. I just don't know much about carbs and proteins that I should be eating, or if I can use canned or frozen vegetables that I like to eat as part of my diet or should I go with just fresh picked vegetables ? I need help with this stuff. I can't focus enough to read about it. I tried reading the Dukan diet and the Atkins diet and I can't focus enough to read past a few sentences at times. It took me half an hour just to read a paragraph. My anxiety is running amok most of the time an it interferes with my focusing ability to read and retain things I have read.So, if anyone has any patients to post what good carbs are that I should be eating, what bad carbs to stay away from, and the protein I should be eating I mean is it any red meats, turkey, pork, chicken, etc. Please forgive me for asking for help in this. Thanks in advance. Oh and if you guys have any recipes other than what's posted here, please share them with me, I could use some of those too.