View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #79
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post

Hope that helps.

And yes, turkey and chicken both tend to be leaner than most red meats. I tend to eat way more poultry than red meat. I will eat super lean ground beef, but it's not often, mostly because of all of the hormones and crap they put in it.
Yes it very much does, thanks Jess. I don't want my diet to be more inclusive of red meats than it has been, that's why I was asking. And I now know I am not alone in not eating a lot of red meat.
I'm up for recipes anyone wants to post, however, I only bake my meats and don't own a bbq pit. I don't like a lot of seasonings that are too wild or take a nac to eat them, and I don't do cajun seasoning of any kind. I don't have the taste for it.