Old 11-12-2020, 11:36 AM   #5061
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh no! One of those arm rolls got out of control, didn't it? I can see how that might happen.

Take care of yourself!

For myself, I have to say that I've been doing pretty well. Yesterday's figure came in at 10,231 and I'm very happy with that. That was a full day at work and one mile around the neighborhood in the rain last night, which I rather enjoyed.

It was only slightly drizzling when I went out so I took a jacket that's not rainproof but is woven enough that I would be dry as long as there wasn't a downpour. Cue harder rain about 1000 steps into my mile so I found a nice, long building that sheltered me from the brunt of the rain and wind and I walked back and forth along the length of it for the remainder of my mile. There were bollards at each end of the building so I made it a game and had to touch the bollard at each end before I could turn around.

I didn't get soaked at all even though the rain did pick up a substantial amount from when I started, so that was good. I am fully enjoying my quiet walks at night. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep enjoying them with winter coming but I'll do them as long as I can because I feel that it's more than just getting steps in now. It's a way to decompress, to work through personal and professional issues without someone looking at me funny for talking to myself and I can actually feel my body working to process dinner or whatever I ate beforehand. I can literally feel my stomach get more loose and not as full from start to finish. It's really kind of cool, imo.

Today's count will be far less, even if I take a nice long walk tonight since I'm off and not really planning on leaving home until my walk later. I got up late and am only doing two meals today so maybe that will help even things out a bit.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: