View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:27 PM   #20008
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aww... the joys of Customer Service Management...

Preface... I spoke to this couple twice today and this was the second conversation. If only all customers were like these two... 70+ year old retired couple... living in Las Vegas Baby!

Mr. is calling me back after I've explained to them that the issue wasn't our fault. So, Mr.'s saying (jokingly) that in order for him and his wife (on the other line) to remain customers ... some arm wrestling or poker would be required!

Me: *Blah blah blah* ... the customer's always right!

Him: That'd be strip poker.

Me: *laugh out loud* Okay ... well... before go down that road ... I'd need to take a look at you and you'd need to take a look at me!

Him: *laughs out loud and I can hear his wife laughing too*

Him: And... I need you to apologize for me to your Rep... what was his name... Bob ... I feel bad... I was pretty rude and said "This was bulls*t."

Me: Well, I appreciate that ... but ... we don't accept apologies from our customers... so ... I guess you two will have to play some poker.

Him/Her: *laughing on the other end of the phone*

Him: Oh no no... I only swing one way!

Me: Well... now ... that's what makes it a punishment.

Him/Her: *laughing on the other end of the phone*

This made me smile... and laugh... today!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: