View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #259
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Donation from the Penpals Creative Thread

. .Donation from the Penpals Creative Thread

WE HAVE A BASKET FROM OUR THREAD....a real basket too, thanks so much everyone.

We have Wonderful Handmade Basket by Rain, brimming over with a piece of Diva Pottery, 2 of Jakes Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelets ( pink cat's eye and pearls with a solid sterling silver pink Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon charm on each.
), and Cara's Handmade Cards w/Matching Envelopes all prettied up, a B-P Planet Miniature Oil Painting and easel from Tommi . We are on our way..I will post it in the Raffle thread, and add to it if anyone wants to join in..

Thanks to all of you.It wil be great. If you aren't going to the BASH, you can send everything to me and I'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Tommi, I will donate a set of handmade cards w/ matching envelopes. I'll even package 'em up pretty.

cara
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
I will donate two crafted by Me.. Breast Cancer Awareness bracelets.. they are made of pink cat's eye and pearls with a solid sterling silver pink Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon charm on each.

Oh and let Me know where they need to mailed to..etc. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm going to donate a piece of my pottery for our basket....is that ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
I would like to MAKE the basket. I have been a weaver for years and I gotta brag that my baskets are very very nice........ give it a think and let me know! Rain
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote