Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,627 Times in 3,978 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I met the most interesting woman today when i went to pick up some clothes she was donating to the TPAPS shop. Wild hair like fire and it reminded me of Medusa, (the greek legend, not just our site owner!) flaming out in stiff red and black vibrant curls all around her beautiful heart shaped face. Her grey eyeliner stroked easily over her soft grey eyes gave them a wolf look, a soothingly calm wildlife look that contrasted with her flaming riot of hair. Her lips were thin and red but stretched wide in embracing smiles to my spirit. Damn it was wonderful to be in her presence and to be gifted with her clothes. And oh what clothes they were! All in red and black and as wild as she is! But sweet and with an inner peace. I am still reeling with her contrasts!

When i got home and went thru her clothes, my hands slid over them and I thanked my goddesses for bringing me to these women, so I can share with them and them with me. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when i think of her smile flashing at me as I left....I could feel how happy I made her by simply alllowing her to help other women feel good about themselves thru shared clothes. But its not just clothes. Its shared acceptance of our body images.

She is my wild fire medusa...and I just had to share her with you all tonight...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: