Old 11-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #29
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison W View Post
I am not entirely certain how it is that a person manages to create images of human beauty with that kind of... organic-ness, with both technical details and emotional signals being that spot-on, but I am very glad it is a thing that happens.

translation: holy shit your art is amazing. more of this kind of thing please

I'll also say that both the butches and the femmes look fantastic enough that I can't say for sure whether it's being drawn from the perspective of a butch gaze or a femme gaze. (Or, perhaps, another perspective entirely.) And that is a very good thing.

As for ideas, hmmm. You've posted images with a variety of themes already, from real-world to fantastical, so I'll pitch something out of left field. Something heroic or triumphant. Perhaps a strong young butch woman or girl who has just prevailed in a physical conflict, or one protecting her beloved?
Wow, thank you for your amazing words! I attempt to portray the characters in the light that they'd wish to be portrayed, to the best of my understanding. It's my way of respecting my bros and sises.

That is a totally awesome idea. I've wondered more than a few times if such themes have gone out of fashion. I'm glad it's not! I've also wondered how women.. mm, damsels... feel about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The heroic concept could work hand in hand with Tia's horse.

Unless no one likes the knight on a white steed thing anymore.

<--feeling kinda romantic this morning
I do! I do!
I'm rusty on horses, so might not be able to fit a lot of elements in one pic. There'll be more horsey pics, to be sure.

Thank you for the ideas!
Samurai Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post: