Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
I fast anywhere between 12-16 hrs. and sometimes longer. It all depends on how early I start my day and the days events.

I have a family member that shed a considerable amount of weight with Keto and IF.

Is anyone doing Keto with IF? or just IF?
I'm doing keto and a form of IF. Usually, I only have solid food from noon to 5pm—lunch or dinner. In the morning I have decaf with cream followed by celery juice or a protein drink. And I drink a lot of water throughout the day. Then I don't have anything till I have a meal. The only way I can fast like this is with Keto—otherwise, I have cravings from the carbs.

I have to couple keto with counting calories or IF to lose weight. I can't lose on Keto or Low Carb on its own. For now the Keto and my kind of IF is working for me.

And I take no-diet days on holidays (today is holiday in the states so I'll make some grilled cheese sandwiches—thanks to VintageFemme and Mopsie's posts in another thread—then it's back on the diet till Halloween).
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: