Old 09-14-2020, 08:32 PM   #3793
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Did you ever start on one simple project and wind up doing a whole bunch of stuff you never had any intention of doing because once you get going one thing leads to the next leads to another?
Welcome to my brain. All day, every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I filled up two pickup truck loads of junk to be hauled to the curb.
I just received a brochure for College HUNKS. Want me to send one over?

As for myself, I made it through the day. Every time I turned around, some other problem/issue/challenge asserted itself. Some small, some big plus one customer who I fear is falling deeper and deeper into psychosis.

She is paranoid and that's always been that way as long as I've known her and has always been directed at people outside my work environment but now she's suspicious of myself and my coworker. If she only knew how little we cared about the things that she does, she would feel tons better. In the meantime, I'm playing therapist but you can't say the word therapist because it's a trigger for a meltdown, which happens often.

I'm trying not to lose my sh*t on this woman because she's causing my coworker to gnaw her cuticles and nails down to bloody stumps from anxiety. I've spent a lot of time building my coworker up and I'm about to tear my customer a new one for dragging my girl down like that.

So, yeah. I made it though the day without researching RI's version of the Baker Act. That's a win.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: