View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:35 PM   #41
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned that my son is the one person I share the most with emotionally, and his memory, on things even I forget, is excellent. He has
taught me to believe in "magic", especially the kind I tell him of, when my belief in it was not there at first.
I've also learned that people who push you away are the ones who need you the most, but they won't tell you until they hit a breaking point.
One last thing I learned is that people who say they will never leave, always do, and if they say they will be there, never are.... Until proven.
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post: