OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Well, now...I am new to this site, but have been on line in the B-F community for over 5 years. I think as I have grown older, I have gotten more vocal...I wonder if it it because I really don't care what people think of me, I am just me and that is that.

With that being said, here are the thought running through this brain of mine.....

Wow, this thread was opened in November and has only had 30 posts and only 350 views......

Which then leads to....

I guess I really am a dinosaur and I am all alone...

or

People see OFOS and assume you have to be old as dirt to be OFOS and are not interested.....

or even

It's that folks have had a run in with the person that opened the thread and won't go here because of that. I don't know that and I don't know Ol Jet, just saying what is going through my head.

Having values of loyalty, honor and trust are not Old Fashioned, Old School and should never go out of style.

OSB

OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post: