Old 09-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default no advice needed, just feeling the vibe of the thread

I am a demanding bitch.

Most of the time, I'm okay with it. Sometimes I regret it. Other times, I'm extremely frustrated because others do not see things as I do.

I have control issues.

My way isn't the only way; just the best way. Being objective, I'm right about this often. Not always, but often.

I am very judgemental.

Moreso of myself than others, but everyone sees my judgement of them but rarely that of myself. I am a very harsh critic. I guess this ties in with the previous two notes.

A very simple example to give you an idea of what I mean. The toilet paper roll. When you're done with the roll, put a new roll on the thingy and the old roll in the recycling bag. Most of the time, that is not how it happens and that makes for an unhappy me. See, I can't just let the empty roll sit there on the counter or wherever it's been put. Everything has a place and there's a place for everything and that place is not on the fucking counter. So, I move it to the recycling bag. In the process of doing that, I bitch to Ebon about it not being put in the bag in the first place. He says it would have made it there eventually. I say why not do it then, when you changed it over? He says "I dunno" and I drill holes in his back with my eyes and stew in judgemental juices.

It's a good thing he thinks I'm cute.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: