Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

My mom ate celery and carrots and some form of protein for lunch every damn day - for my entire life. I never recall her gaining weight or losing. She was 5'4" and around 128 pounds - always.

I grew up drinking skim milk which my mom and dad both drank when they got me. My brother (younger) got whole milk. Anyone else seeing the first lesson?

We had Diet Rite in the house, nothing with sugar in it. On the rare occasions she'd make cookies, she noticed how many I took.

My parents had ice cream for dessert every night. After age 11, I'd get a disapproving look from my mother when I requested dessert.

"You'd be so attrative if you'd lose some weight." Words my mom spoke to me frequently.

And if you need a reason to be unattractive to men (because you don't know there are women to love,) being fat is perfect.

What I really want to know, is with all of this knowledge, will I ever decide to lose weight? My knees say they hope so.