imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

FIRST DAY OFF since late march that I do not have school work over my head, a medical appointment to take mum to, chores I have to get done for my mum, I cleared my day of my own chores, my house is clean (save my dishes), there are NO co-op meetings to go to, no co-op errands to run.

I'm ecstatic.
So far I read up on some pain pathology journals, something I haven't done in a while.
Made plans for a friends birthday on a week.
Made myself a lovely breakfast.
Loaded up a Docu-fest to watch on meso and neolithic culture in UK and Ireland.
And made appointment for a physio appointment on Monday, after Ikea with dad.

I went grocery shopping last night for my day today. I'm making spelt bread and bone broth for the week. And today I'm having corn tortilla baked into chips, then sprinkled with roast chicken bits, extremely aged cheese, peppers, hot banana peppers, tomatoes, zucchini. And a dip made from yogurt, parmesan, pepper, salt, spring onion greens.

Then I might bike down to the harbour for a bit in the early eve.

I've turned my phone off and I'm about to turn my computer off too

so happy for a day without looming obligations!!!!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: