femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation
Default nycfembbw and BBinNYC

Note: I went a bit overboard with this post because I just couldn't stop myself.

BB calls me Jenny, Jennifer, and Jen. Fascinating, I know.

I call BB Cindy, Boston, Daddy, Boston Butch, and sometimes whatever name I feel like. My mom calls BB Cindola (Yiddish- we're both from Jewish families).

I refer to BB as my husbutch, my partner, my wife, my boifriend, or my girlfriend. BB refers to herself as my "opening act" because hy tends to arrive at events earlier than me.

For pronouns all feminine pronouns are for me, and BB goes by and I use for her either masculine or feminine pronouns. If I were living in a zanier world I'd love to use and have everyone use the "ze" pronoun for all of us.

I identify as lesbian or a bi dyke (this for me, means I have made the life choice from a young age to have relationships that are not with bio men). BB is not at all bi, IDs as lesbian, and also has secondary trans butch leanings as well. We both ID as feminists, and I ID as a bottom/sub/baby girl, and BB IDs as a top/dominant/Daddy. I ID as a masochist and BB is neither a masochist or a sadist. I have a poly nature, though I only flirt because this is our agreement, and we have a monogamous relationship. All of our varied sexual and gender identities somehow work for us because we've been happily in love for over seven years, and it just keeps getting better!

Last edited by nycfem; 08-15-2012 at 08:39 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: