Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Title: Healing Teas- A Practical Guide To The Medicinal Teas of the World- From Chamomile to Garlic, From Essiac to Kombucha

Author: Marie Nadine Antol

I am teaching myself all about tea. From the history, to the types and different ways to prepare it. Along with planting it and harvesting as well. Not only for healing purposes but for the pure enjoyment of tea.

Title:
Mama Tried- Traditional Italian Cooking for the Screwed, Crude, Vegan & Tattooed

Author: Cecilia Granata

This book is basically any Italian dish you can think of converted into a vegan dish. I am not Vegan. However, I am all about eating better. So, I thought I would give it a look and see if there is anything I would try.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: