Old 04-14-2018, 07:56 PM   #1441
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Daisy View Post
I wonder if you could leave him with a timed feeder for his dry food when you are not there, regulate and portion control it for him.

Cats eh ! Gotta love em !
That's pretty much where I'm at going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I don't know. If I knew that I was getting some Grandma Utz's potato chips every time the sun hit the window in a certain spot I wouldn't ruminate over the potato chips worrying I wasn't going to get any. I got some yesterday when the sun hit that certain spot on the couch, in fact, that happens every day, so I know my potato chips are coming.

However, I wouldn't think about or notice that sun spot if the potato chips (maybe more bland ones, but still, I like all potato chips) were avaiable in the kitchen. And how do I know if that is going to keep being refilled. The refilling is random.

I'm going to point out the glaring fact that you are not a cat.

And you are overthinking things and applying human logic to an animal. Loki has an emotional eating issue, which is not really logical. It's instinct and fear. It's been 6 months since it happened and he's almost a year old so I don't think he's going to outgrow it (per what Daisy said).

Little Miss Gracie has been crawling in and out of my lap all night, so it's been a good time. I love her purr. I love both their purrs but hers and her little meow is so darn sweet, I can't stand it. Loki got jealous one time and crawled in my lap after her but after a few minutes, he scratched me good with his nail and I plopped him on the ground next to me. They have to control those things. We've talked about that. Tsk, tsk...

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: