Old 04-17-2018, 10:03 AM   #1454
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Will the block go away, or will you have to do this for life?

Since drops aren't a solution for tear duct blockage, I'd assume that the drops are to clear up an infection in Daisy's baby's eye that can be causing the blockage, and that should definitely help with the blockage. If that's the case and all works well, then the blockage should clear up. If not, her vet may try other things but if it's really bad, this can eventually lead to surgery, so it's good that Daisy got to the vet as soon as she noticed the issue.

<--not Daisy but has had experience with this a while ago

Today, my babies have been relatively sweet and very curious when I brought in some food for them. Yesterday, Gracie spent a little over 3 hours in my lap. I didn't want to disturb her so I just laid there and watched TV and then Loki came up and stretched out next to us on the sofa and it was just really sweet with the both of them. The phone rang and I just let it go because she doesn't get this affectionate that often and I want to encourage it as much as possible.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: