Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Wait and collect your thoughts. I like to clear the air right away, but I that's not always the best way. I think it's better to wait, sit on it, become clear on what you think. Then have the discussion.

But we can say that about all "Is it better" questions, can't we?

I think having grace toward another's misgivings is the best way to go.

Is it better to quit a job you've had for 10 years and start all over in an entry-level position in hopes of doing what you've always wanted to do, or is it better to continue working at a job where you have seniority but it gives you no satisfaction?
OMG I'm currently in this exact situation!! LOL! Well due to financial obligations ; we just bought the house less than a year ago) and my seniority and FMLA for my disabled spouse, I stay at my job with not much satisfaction. But I tell myself I make good money and I have health insurance, etc. However, if I ever hit that lottery I will quit. IS IT BETTER to try alternative medicine (herbs, homeopathy, reiki, accupressure,etc) or stick with traditional medicine the family doctor prescribes?