How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Here is the problem. If a femme starts talking to me of course I assume she is straight. Even if she goes out of her way to talk to me, and is overly friendly. It doesn't make me think she is gay or interested in me . I just think she is a straight women, who knows can tell I'm gay, just by how I look and is in her own friendly way trying to tell me she is ok with it. In other words she's trying to show me in a subtle way, that she isn't homophobic. So talking to me and smiling and being friendly wouldn't make me think you were femme. I would think you were kind and just a friendly lady. Lol. Sorry .
You would have to say something really flirty for me to understand you were femme, not straight.
This is true....It would have to take some flirting or outright saying "I am a femme" for me to get it. Otherwise I too would think you were just a friendly straight woman who was accepting of me. Now the flirting on the other hand would get my attention, and I would act accordingly....when I say stand up and be counted, I mean approach me, talk to me, let me know, I really cannot guess. And yes if you are at a gay function or bar, I will believe you are a femme....

Last edited by Morgan; 03-23-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post: