View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 08:09 PM   #5062
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This last week I have been out on the beach four times. Having great weather and surprisingly few people out. The landscape out there changes around every few days due to the very high tides and this next week will feature several days of King tides.

Tomorrow my county goes back into more serious shut downs for the virus, at least this time I don’t believe any beach or trail closures will be coming. The powers that be seem to have figured out that outdoor exposure to sunshine and exercise is good for people. (Was that ever actually a question?)

With things going so badly in so much of the rest of the country and winter closing in, I count my blessings every time I get out.

Gemme, I know exactly what you mean about walking and thinking. I have always thought of my walks as equal parts mental and physical health. There have been numerous studies that have concluded that repetitive physical motion that does not require too much concentration is very helpful for problem-solving and learning, I wholeheartedly agree. I’m glad you are finding this is the case for you too!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: