View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #53
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola View Post
Hi Rockinonahigh, it went through before I finish writing, um, I think I spent to long on this message and anyways it went through before I finish.

That must of been so frustrating the water is left on and flooding the bathroom floor... any ideas you will try to remind yourself about turning of water;

yeah that does sound better that word challenge instead of impaired, I think I'll begin using that word too., I'm going to use the word language challenged.

I have the challenge of keeping up what I am hearing, I feel as if I'm dyslexic in a way, I hear the words but its to fast for me,

But I hear ever word though. But its a challenge.

So do you as you say, about chatter of life, what does that feel like about to chose not to wear hearing aid and have that power of silence, do you ever wonder how the hearing goes through always hearing; how they manage?

I feel like I slip into an unknown in away. I hear to well, way to well, I went from hard of hearing to hearing extremely well, yet I really don't have anything to compare to., docs says the bones in my ears are all wrong, so then what I do hear, even though I'm hearing is it the same way as others hear.

I don't know cause I'm not in their bodies to compare to...

I also have Meniere's disease in both ears, so then balance issues.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/men...isease/DS00535

One time: I thought I was walking where I won't bump into., but no I walk right at the black man, "oh I'm sorry..." I say, as I wonder oh no what had I done, how off am I today, thinking I'm walking ok, how does that do that, my inner ears, had I had to much salt today, I feel high in away, like drunk...

I hadn't had any liquor, but sometimes I get high when having to much salt, but to walk into this strange black man, as he's holding hands with a white woman.,

true scene: how do I explain quickly my fault, I'm drain, my energy is no longer, my emotions drain; I'm a bad person,

they think of me as bad, what else will I do wrong today; focus more when walking,

oh no how off am I... will I make it through this grocery store, I should had grab a Cart, but no I walk freely,

God help me, I'm a nice person,

I said, "sorry to them..."

as they look at me really strange, like am I pshycho...

I have challenges of many kind, I'm always saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

I get drain, I dont' want to see humans... I want to be alone...

Then there's online, I'm free, I can type...

but who is this person who's typing... I'm I over doing this?

I'm learning and maybe to summerize this: is awareness,

that's what I got from your message, the challenges of awareness, either from ourselves or from others,

the audio language fails us in awareness, the communication isn't there, the understanding isn't there,

audio world and ballance even the inner ear, the middle ear, the people with normal ears, awareness, is so challenging following the emotions;

I'm rambling can you tell I am in a way., just letting my thoughts flow...

I like the word chalenged better,I am not broken so impared dosent apply imhop,unfortunatly most of the world puts the impared word on anything that they dont feel is normal.You arent normal I was told onece,my reply was whats normal please define normal?? Everyone dose things diffrently to cope with life and get thrue the day so being there is no set way to live life there is no such thing as normal.
Haveing the power to silence the chatter of life is god send to me,I have no clue how I would live with such noise on a 24 hour basics.Even when I turn off mey hearing aide I hear more than I want to cause being there is a hoh person near by people feel they need to ramp up the nose for some reason.Oftern I use an old trick I learned ages ago..I simply focus them totaly out of my mind buy hearing the sounds that I like in my mind..if that makes any scence..confuseing I know but it works for me.
I was ask if I caould have total clear hearing would I take it,my reply was no.Why,well over the years I have ajusted to life the way I am,so even tho I do miss some things I would like to have I see more of life that hearing people ever do because I go thrue like looking at it in a diffrent way so am more aware of what comes in to my world..I can make it good or walk away.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: