Old 05-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #11
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Ezee-
Your support and participation is very appreciated by me. I get the whole male dominance thing and how it has stemmed itself in our fabric as we all explore our identities. I know what bugs me is that how it comes to be that we as a community have allowed this type of thinking to further itself by invading our community and how we approach it to help reverse it. For me it comes in the form of sticking up for myself and what I choose for myself. Calling out my friends and sometimes people that aren't my friends but bystanders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
OOOOooooooo Juneeyyyyyyyyyy I'm too butch/masc.........just kidding. You are fun to wind up.

What I really came in here to say is that I really do agree with you Weatherboi, the way I view the gender spectrum is that it is wide and encompassing for all. I support and embrace you brother.
I have definitely seen lots of negative stereotypes about butch subs within our own community. With that there does seem to be a stigma attached to it within our very own queer community as well. My feeling is that as people we live in a male dominated world so naturally anything that threatens that would be looked at as less than.

It's great that you started the thread.
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post: