View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #12
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

i have encountered some similar responses from people because, as a femme, i sometimes serve Femme Tops. i have not had anyone question whether i am truly a submissive, but they have tried to cast doubt on my femmeness or just been disrespectful. It's not the same, i know. But i do relate to what you are writing about.

Re butch bottoms/submissives, i do have a comment. This might sound like i am bragging. i don't mean to be -- although i am very proud of my Sir. (And my Ma'am, too!) i just want to make a point.

One of the Dominants i serve, a butch, primarily ID's as a submissive -- majordomo type. Sir is also a Dominant to me and a Daddy to Her femme partner (my other Dominant). Actually She is not currently in a relationship in which She is submissive, but i am sure She does not rule the possibility out.

The point is that She has served happily, and, i am sure, bottomed gleefully.

Does my Dominant have power? OH MY GOD, yes! Is she butch? OH, GOD, YES! It makes me weak in the knees to pick up the phone and hear that deep, commanding voice.

Anyone who thinks butches who bottom or serve are somehow "less than" would change their minds is a flash if they spent time any time with Her.

Thanks for the thread.
------
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: