Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Respect to you for starting this thread weatherboi!
I've seen this happen too many times, I've been on the receiving end of the snide remarks and the 'can't call yourself Butch if you've been fucked like that' asides, and you know what? I thought even less of those saying those things because they don't have the right to judge anyone else.
I'm Switch, I'm proud of that, I've been submissive, Top/Dominant, Butch-Bottom to Femme Tops, Butch Tops and FtM's, and now I'm a Syr and Daddy, and all all of My experiences has shown Me is that we're all different, and we're all allowed to live how we choose to without having to bow down to peer pressure and criticism from adults who should know better.
This is our community, we should all be accepted, regardless of who we are, what we do, who we fuck, or who we choose to get fucked by ...
We're all unique people, can anyone else really judge Me for the way I choose to live My life? I think not! If they do *shrugs* then it's their loss, that they aren't capable of accepting other peoples differences.
Live and let live I say.