Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE being a grandmother! I have a 3 year old girl named Violet and a 3 month old girl named Evangeline, Vi and EV.

I was so stressed when I was a mother. I never felt like I did a good enough job even tho I tried my very best. But I am a WONDERFUL grand mother! OMG...I am the kind of person who comes armed with a sleeve of photos in her wallet.

I bought them each a pony! Yes, real ponies. They each have a playhouse. My house is filled with toys and dolls. We have many more toddler toys than baby toys since EV doesnt stay overnite with us like Violet does.

I love that I only work 2 days a week because the other days are spent with the GC.

I wish I knew how to post a photo. I am such a proud GM!

I am called Bubi...its russian slav. derived from Baba. They call my husband Pops.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: