Old 09-10-2018, 02:01 PM   #351
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default On a date...

Let's see...

There was the "Let's meet for a drink" where the conversation at the bar in this very nice restaurant was going really well, the flirting was lively, and just after my date made a break for the bathroom the bartender leaned over the bar to tell me my charming date was here just last weekend and celebrating her 10th Anniversary...with her very pregnant wife.

(Phone rings) "I have to take this. It's my ex and she has the kids". I think to myself "OK, that seems reasonable". I soon find myself sitting there in front of my date who's saying threatening things to her ex about lawyers, custody, and restraining orders. The phone call ends abruptly. "So, what looks good...besides you?"

"I'm packing. Can you feel it under the table?" I said, yeah...that's kind of sexy...and guide my hand under the table to my date's pants and she says "No. I unzipped already and something happened. It fell out under the table. I think it's near you." (that was actually kind of funny...and my date was adorably horrified.).
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post: