Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Our personal microbes and their effect on our health

I've just watched a fascinating Royal Institute lecture by a Canadian scientist on the role that the microbes that co-exist with us have on our health. From obesity to Alzhemers and Parkinsons, asthma and lactose tolerance, the effects of keeping a dog or overdoing it regarding hygiene, it's all covered, and some of it is seriously surprising. I'd particularly urge anyone thinking of having children or with very young children to watch this right through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlEFI5A3QFM

All I can say is thank goodness I tend to like Italian food - but I am going to increase how many times I brush my teeth up to three times a day now, having seen this!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: