Old 12-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #19
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
Clarification please? Most witches do not use warlock (it means "oath Breaker") they use it as a definition of those within the coven who break their vows. Does it mean this to you?

Isa... my appologies for taking so long in getting back with you.

I just re-found this thread today and only because of another did I look for it.

To answer your question as honestly as I can... I do not self-identify as a witch...I do how ever identify the spirit within me as being of Crone essence.

I have many close friends who are witches and they , as well as those who are close to me, laugh at me and say I am in denial... you can ask my ex's for they know best. LOL

I use the name / title "Warlock" as one of their own particular purpose and energy and yes, because of what ever choices they have made in their lives, they are usually alone, and the crossing of paths are very brief.

I choose not to speak negatively about anyone... everyone makes both good and bad choices in their lives. We all have to deal with the harvest of what we sow, physicaly, emotionaly, monetarily, and spiritualy.

I do not claim to be studied or formally educated in particulars... shoot I can hardly spell for that matter ~smiles~

I hope that answers your question, for it is the best answer I have.

Peace and LOVE to you and your family.