How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I took three of the five dogs for a 3.5 mile hike.

There were some ups, some downs. Part of it I had to carry my 14 year old poodle. He's old as Methuselah now. (I had to look up how to spell Methuselah) He also weighs 14 pounds so it was good practice for backpacking.

WHICH was the reason I chose my hiking spot. I want very much to backpack the Massachusetts Midstate trail the end of August. It is 92 miles long and shouldn't take more than a couple weeks to do. I'm devoting my time at the gym to training for this hike. I'm sure I'll be good friends with the stairmaster before long.

Oh I digressed. The place I went today is the starting (or ending) point for the Midstate Trail. Such a gorgeous 5,000 acre park. And one of the only cedar swamps in this region is within it. Not to mention a bajillion geocaches...win win win!

Last edited by cinnamongrrl; 06-15-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: *grammar. It matters.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: