Old 05-24-2018, 11:22 AM   #4589
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

They had one of those Ben franklins in lambertville N.J., I loved that place, now it’s some terribly expensive fusion restaurant where you pay 40 dollars for 2 pumpkin ravioli with a tiny sprinkle of rabbit food on top.

I really dislike restaurants that don’t serve food but decorative plates instead; and the whole purpose is to be seen there, or tell of your trip there and who you saw. Food rarely enters the reasons.

I’ll ttake a nice mom n pop diner/restaraunt that has great food, great owners, and you don’t have to say who was there cause you know every body, you r a regular and before you can sit at the table your coffee and glass of ice is already on its way.