View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 08:10 PM   #14
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
I remember when this happened! I was so creeped out by this story, especially the part where everyone drank dead-girl water. They said the water was coming out of the tap black.

A cat.

If you could look like anyone, who would you choose to physically resemble?
@Daniela -
The whole thing was weird; the macabre history of the hotel, the water tower was locked - so how did she get in there, why were her clothes removed, etc. And then what about the strange movie parallels and the LAM-ELISA Tb tests that were used in the nearby outbreak? I mean, the odds of that happening have got to be infinitesimal. The official version of the story just doesn't add up. At all.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand; good question. I really don't know; but one thing I can tell you, is it wouldn't be one of these Botox, plastic surgery addicted, duck-facing, narcissistic, endless selfie-posters with a fake tan, fake nails, lips plumping, illegal buttock injection fools that all end up just looking like deranged & exaggerated clones of one another, lol. It's just become stupid at this point.

Hey, to each their own - but not on my beautiful natural canvas you don't!

I guess my answer would be - I'd rather just be me; but if I had to, I would pick any naturally radiant woman with a really sharp mind and a good, wholesome spirit. And the good news is that they're more plentiful than television and magazines would have you believe.

If you could choose one superpower, which would it be?