View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 07:57 AM   #7
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I’m trying out the free version of the app “Zero“, basically a countdown timer with history tracking. So far so good. I’m doing 16/8 now.

I’m also one of those people that likes cream in my morning coffee and I had read that for some people heavy cream is OK, and for some people it breaks the fast but the only way to tell is to take glucose measurements. I went ahead and picked up a glucose/ketone tester (Keto-Mojo) and I’ve been having fun playing with it. I have always wondered how different foods affect me since everybody is different, and now I have a toy to play with to find out. With my science background give me something to measure and a way to measure it and I just go down the spreadsheet rabbit hole.

Bonus! I’m one of those people that gets to have cream in their coffee, doesn’t budge the needle.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: