View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 12:47 PM   #1028
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Welcome to Susan Sarandons' SCOTUS

With her NEVER HILLARY positions, THIS is where we are. Amy Coney Barrett will replace the notorious RBG unless the democrats delay and derail. Not the way I enjoy politics, but all the gloves are off. Just in case you did not know, Amy:

1. She wrote recently that only virtuous citizens should have the right to vote. (guess I should sign up to be a virtuous police officer, lotsa work)

2. She supports killing the ACA (wrong usage of a word there) She supports the drowning of the ACA, therefore KILLING many Americans who will be part of the gristmill due to preexisting conditions.

3. Any woman here who knows a female or is a female wanting an abortion? THAT will go buh-bye, for Amy believes every life is precious but not the birth mother. (I'll probably make a killing in investing in orphanages)

3A. They'll chant "Pro-Life!" as they are killing immigrant children and our elderly as soon as Medicare is privatized.

4. The ERA continues to be a pressing issue. Without the ERA in the constitution, any and all rights to women can be judicially nullified.

5. She accepted monies from an organization who believe same sex couples rights should be revoked and even penalized with the possibility of imprisonment. Trans folks would be sterilized.

This is the worst possible case scenario, Susan Sarandon was not a visionary, with her help, hundreds of thousands possibly a few million voted Green in 2016. I am grieving for this country, I know I am thinking of a plan B, plan C.
There is a lot I could say about the things you reference in your post, Ace, but just today, I saw that Dwayne Johnson is placing his efforts and vote to the right people campaigning for POTUS (Biden/Harris Ticket).

I also read this past week, that Nancy Pelosi could end up being interim POTUS if TP refuses to vacate the WH until post-election issues are straightened out. If that happens, it will be the closest our country has ever been to a woman presiding as POTUS (Madam President Pelosi).

Keep the faith that all will be as it should be, that American voters will send a huge message that Biden/Harris is who should lead our country and that frog-marching consequences will take place as soon as voters vote them out.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: