How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
to attack the police by luring them to a police funeral by the Hutaree christian militia (Michigan). Just when one thinks a human can only go so low holes are once again shot in that theory. I have been in the business for quite a while of helping prosecute some of the perpetrators of hate crimes but, I will be damned, this beats it all. In the name of christianity? ...I do believe these folks have gone off the proverbial cliff of insanity and my guess is there will be many more of these followers to be uncovered. I promise you...this is just the start of these kinds of things becoming known to the public. These groups have been orchestrating a number of attacks and they are right out our backdoor. I have no intent to feed paranoia... but what I want to do is ask that you be aware. There are a number of sites that track hate crimes/gang activity/militia movements and so on...becoming familiar with something of this nature just makes good sense.
I read that story and was like WTF? Then I was scared.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...ee_arrests.php
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: