Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Question and comment for my sister-femme-friend, Ocean:

Ocean, I wondered too if this covid-19 virus epidemic was a biological warfare type of thing, *But*, what if the covid-19 virus could be a by-product of global warming? That is what I have been wondering myself. Viruses mutate and find ways to survive, just like any species might evolve out of sense of survival. Do you think it's a possibility? Maybe?

I work in a high contact work place venue where people with privilege travel to all sorts of destinations, near and far (domestic or international). As a rule, our work campus places a high priority on health safety, due to any viral outbreak (etc). If one doesn't feel well, one does not go to work. In fact, since this particular outbreak of covid-19? Many employers have flexed schedules for staff/employees so they can work from home (for those who can).

We practice good hygiene, it's a must. Working in a high traffic work place venue requires good hygiene practices.

I also, in response to your post Ocean, keep my cupboards stocked and keep cleaning supplies and other sun-dry necessities well stocked too. More so, since the covid-19 virus became a run-away freight train issue.

I am hyper-aware of cleanliness and keeping our work place in as clean shape as possible. None of us want to contract this illness. It's super concerning. I know I can't miss work for extended periods of time due to any serious health crisis/illness. I don't have spare income to hurdle a financial issue which threatens to cost me everything I might have in emergency income for any unforeseen or unintended consequences of experiencing a health crisis.

I am sending wellness wishes for your own health safety, my friend, in the coming days and weeks ahead.

(((((((((katzchen)))))))) so many reasons have run threw my mind as well. They don't know for sure W.H.O> that is . I have so many emotions running across my mind, it's like a traffic jam lolol it's 2 a.m. and I can't sleep. playing a game relax's me ~