Old 12-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #10
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,772 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I don't know how NOT to talk about myself, so this thread is perfect for me.

1. I am a Gemini

2. I am 37 and think that something wonderful and magical should happen to me at this age, but it hasn't yet.

3. One of my childhood nicknames was Short Shit. I haven't quite outgrown it yet.

4. I keep the ashes of my favorite pet, Willow Anastacia, on the computer desk. Having her close helps me feel that she's still sort of here, like she's just in another room right now.

5. Though I'm a pretty good typist, I still have to look when I type numbers. Always.

6. I love music. I love Madonna. Both kept me sane through my craptastic childhood and are the only reasons I am still here today. You can not like her, but don't diss her or say that Lady Gaga is better than her because you will have a lengthy debate on your hands if you do.

7. Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind and Fire is one of my top 3 favorite songs, ever.

8. I've been married twice. Pregnant once. No children.

9. I have far too many clothes because I am a good shopper and because retail therapy is truly healing, albeit temporary.

10. The strangest place I've ever had sex was far up in an oak tree.

11. I fancy myself a writer of sorts but have been muse-less for some time now.

12. I prefer to sleep with a fan on, even in winter. I like the noise. I learned this from my best friend I've had since middle school.

13. I've lived in FL, WA, TX, MS and NY.

14. I'm half pure Italian and half mutt (French, English, Dutch, and Asian). There's more, I'm sure, but that's all that we can account for at this time.

15. My cell is archaic.

16. I love, love, love good erotica. Note: I said GOOD erotica. Crap is crap until it's good.

17. I may or may not be very opinionated.

18. I truly believe I was meant to be a redhead. Maybe next year I'll take the plunge.

19. I love chick flicks, especially rom coms.

20. Horror movies do not help my overactive imagination at all. I am more than happy to come into the room at the end and ask you to tell me about it though.

21. Lucky Charms is my go to comfort cereal, but I'll eat Basic 4 when I'm trying to eat better.

22. I want more tattoos.

23. My favorite movie of all time is Auntie Mame.

24. I've worn glasses since I was 14 months old. If I had a dollar for every pair I went through....

25. I wanted to be a dancer or a singer growing up. Sadly, I have the talent for neither.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: