View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #16
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm legally blind in one eye. Let's just say if I don't have my contacts or glasses, there's a problem. A big one.

2. I dated 3 bio-guys... just to try it out. Obviously it didn't stick.

3. I'm "certifiably deaf" according to paperwork I have.

4. I occasionally go into ASL rages. I'm aware I can't throw a verbal temper tantrum. No one ever said I couldn't have a silent one.

5. I'm a Cancer.

6. I'm 29. Most don't believe me.

7. I'm short and stocky. Weight needs to be lost, but I'm also extremely muscular. Most underestimate me.

8. I adore 3 dogs above all others. One, Riley, I have. One I had no choice but to give up and never will go through that again and if I could take it back, I would have. One that lives with her father.

9. I contemplate going back to school fairly regularly. It hasn't happened yet.

10. I taught myself needle crafts -- crocheting, knitting, cross-stitching years ago. I still do all 3. It's a cheap hobby. My $100 spent at one time will keep me busy for months upon months if not years.

11. I love to read. I have a hard time sleeping unless I've read before I sleep.

12. I hate talking on the phone. There's only a few I'm willing to make an exception for. Text is always the fastest route to catch me.

13. I must be part vampire. I detest daytime. Loathe it. I don't settle until the sun goes down.

14. I love computer games. Especially open ended RPGs.

15. I used to build computers for a living, then got moved to fixing computers. Basically, I was the guy that last saw your computer before it got shipped out.

16. I've done CNA type work for 10 years now. My body is getting too old for it. Too many years of picking people up wrecks havoc.

17. I grew up on a farm.

18. I love to cook. If I'm hungry. If I'm not hungry period, then I don't want to cook.

19. I've two best friends.

20. I want to hook up both my computers to one monitor. I've just not done it yet.

21. I'm very good with numbers.

22. You wouldn't know it to look at my house, but I'm extremely organized business wise.

23. I've lived in 3 states.

24. I collect books about WW2 and the Holocaust in particular.

25. I considered converting to Judaism at one point.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: