How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love music, music theory, exploring the patterns and possibilities... I've always been fascinated by it.

2. I play guitar and was in a band or two for some few years, main was The Slut's of Anarchy, it was pretty popular (tri-state) but broke up due to- take a guess... mindless partying.

3. I sing as well but not 'as well' .

4. I 'thanked' everyone here before even reading the posts, I will go back and read them and remove my thanks if there was something really offensive to me, but I like the thread and willingness to share. I thank haphazardly sometimes yes... lol

5. The question I have been asked more than any other and all through life is: "Are you a vampire?" This I surmise is because- my pallor, very red lips, long pointy canine teeth and am often cool to the touch all over due to secondary vascular effects of a rare blood disorder... etc. etc. So, I pretty much have legit explanations for most of these "vampiric signs", and seriously, some people still don't believe me.

6. I have 20+ hoodies, the 'comfort food' of clothes for me... they range from street to sweater/semi-dress even... I have no sports related hoodies.

7. I almost always am wearing a hat, it's keeps me warm (see #5) and I just like them. 99% of the time it's an Ivy/Flat cap and the other 1% one of my Fedoras on dressier occasions... I never wear baseball caps, and don't like them.

8. Despite the way number 6 makes it sound, I like to dress well, I don't ever lounge around in "sweats" or ratty t-shirts nor do I own any.

9. I wear low rise jeans almost exclusively, button and flap back pockets highly preferred.

10. I love animals and consider them to be the best type of friends, when I hear of someone abusing them it raises my blood pressure like nothing else does... and I would bitch-slap anyone I saw kick or punch an animal.

11. An affinity for Victorian decor and anything Victorian.

12. I have bad allergies, make me cough, sneeze and snot myself pretty much year around.

13. I'm unusually strong and it irritates my friends that pump iron that I can out arm wrestle all of them without having lifted a weight in years.

14. I drive a red Dodge 'Sport' Ram truck (I love my truck).

15. My favorite color is maroon.

16. I love to take long walks at night, later the better.

17. I love long hot steam baths and I really love saunas.

18. I love riding motorcycles and am a very skilled experienced rider, Triumph motorcycles are my favorite.

19. I used to sleep walk quite often as a small child, my mom used to have to put chairs against the doors at night because I would always leave the house... I sleep walk fairly rarely now.

20. I in my life attempted more than once at a gf's request to become a vegetarian for awhile, and that's a lie, I never r-e-a-l-l-y tried but pretended and got the girl anyway... I did yes come clean because, my what a tangled web we weave... and I friggen hate that... andI hate liars... gah, lol.

21. I am a f-a-i-r-l-y reclusive and private person, but I hold my all friends very dear and consider them family.

22. Multiple tattoo's and piercings, I'm getting another tattoo soon... a couple sentences that mean a lot to me

23. After my mom died I found out I was adopted through found letters and paperwork. Anyway my whole life I thought I was Italian and then found out my parents were from Portugal, so I'm Portuguese, nope... fairly recently I found out yes my parents lived there but weren't born there, and I am actually Romanian. I am not researching anymore... :/

24. I was once bitten by a satanist who was enthralled by me and wanted me to marry him and join his band.

25. I think people who appear and act toooo nOrMal and straight lace are weirdos
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: