ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

1. I never learned to drive. I tried as a teenager, but was too nervous, so I just moved to cities with good public transit systems.
2. I was born and raised in Ohio, but currently live in Vancouver. My dad told me “You’re starting to enunciate your words like a damn canuck.”
3. I have to use proper English/Canadian spelling at work- adding the u to words like favorite and humor, cheque instead of check, but I’m very conscious of not doing that when writing to my family because I don’t want to seem showy or pretentious.
4. I have a complicated relationship with religion. I have trouble embracing Christianity as an adult, but feel guilty if I’m not at church on Easter and Christmas Eve. My grandpa was a minister, so that probably doesn’t help.
5. I’m wearing a Snuggie as I write this.
6. Everytime I watch a movie with Zooey Deschanel, I go into the bathroom and cut my bangs. She has my dream hair.
7. If there is a doggie tied up outside a store, I will stop and pet it.
8. I frequently have this dream that I’m surrounded by hundreds of toilet, and every single one of them is filthy, or there won’t be any stalls on the doors, or there will be two toilets to a stall. It’s horrible.
9. I like my job, and the company I work for.
10. Sometimes when I can’t sleep, I picture the cat I had as a little girl, Lucky, sleeping on my tummy like she used to do, and that helps me get to sleep.
11. I feel naked without red lipstick.
12. I used to take dance classes as a kid- ballet, tap, and jazz- until I hit 13 and it became clear that I wasn’t going to grow up with a dancers body, so I stopped. I wish I hadn’t.
13. I also wish I hadn’t quit playing the saxophone. My mom was right.
14. I’ve been on the internet since I was 13. I met my first girlfriend online when I was 16.
15. I love kids cereals. I’m currently working my way through a box of Cap’n Crunch.
16. My grandma is on my Facebook friends list. Her status updates are my favourite.
17. When I was 13, I plucked my eyebrows super thin because I wanted to look like Greta Garbo. I was a strange kid.
18. When I was 8, I won third place in a dance contest at Castle Skateland. I got a free Pepsi.
19. I once wrote fan letters to Jimmy Stewart and Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Jimmy Stewart wrote back.
20. I wish I could sing.
21. I have trouble eating ham because I think pigs are cute.
22. I’ll watch Mean Girls everytime I see it on tv.
23. I’m freaking out a bit about turning 30 in 6 months.
24. I don’t like going clubbing.
25. I’m going to make some coffee now.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post: