Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Would anyone be interested in a BFP Book Club?

I started reading Radclyffe Hall's, The Well of Loneliness a little while ago and didn't get very far before I became distracted. I want to pick it back up, but thought it might be a lot of fun to read with a group.

I thought perhaps we could start with this book, read 3 chapters a week and post to this thread on Sundays your thoughts of the previous chapters and generate some conversation around the book. That way no one will get ahead of someone else and post spoilers. If you haven't read the chapters, it would be wise not to read the thread. LoL

I would like to keep the "Book Club" lesbian centered as there are so many great pieces of literature (and some trashy ones too!) for our community that I feel go unacknowledged and unread. At the very least, a strong female storyline. All we need to get started are two other interested members. Three will make a nice start to a book club (obviously the more the better) I think. If you would like to do this, please post when you have the book and as soon as we have three, we'll begin. I hope there's interest, I think this would be a lot of fun to do. Tulapip!

I LOVE this idea!

I have the book in audio form and would love to revisit it!

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: