tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane View Post
Our national curriculum support its value, and that is established and not experimental. and furthermore, we have more pre-schools like that one. The idea as a whole isn't a new one in Sweden.

I was going by this extract from the OP:
The taxpayer-funded preschool which opened last year in the liberal Sodermalm district of Stockholm for kids aged 1 to 6 is among the most radical examples of Sweden's efforts to engineer equality between the sexes from childhood onward.

We may be talking at cross-purposes. Pity that a news note such as the one in the OP would not include remarks on the deeper research you assert is behind the new pre-schools. (Did all of the preschools like that one just open last year?) So that I may better understand your perspective, can you recommend, link, synopsize even, any 1) applicable curriculum research that might bring me up to date; and, if it isn't any trouble, 2) a description, explanation, any details really about what all these pre-schools look like and sound like. There might be anecdotes or even data available about how things are proceeding there.