Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

If we have managed to get to a date, it would have been after having had some good conversation. So, I would expect that you would be the same as you have been as I've gotten to know you over the past little while. I am big on manners and am OFOS, so my behaviour will reflect that, don't disrespect me by saying I'm a guy.

Although I know we can get shy I will do my best to make you feel comfortable, it would be appreciated if you would do the same. I'm a self described 2x4 so if you are interested I will need a sign with your flirtatious banter, your slight touch of my arm or that lovely smile. The conversation should flow easily and if at the end of the night we are both feeling it a nice kiss goodbye with plans to meet again.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post: