theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, this Friday evening is shaping up to be much less painful than the last 3 have been. I had my left total knee revision surgery done on the 17th of last month. They had to replace the plastic disk, shave and reshape the patella and remove and replace the titanium femoral cap/section of the main prosthetic. This surgery was supposed to be more extensive and painful than the original surgeries I had back in 2007 and 2008.

I'm already walking with just a cane now and I will start Outpatient physical therapy next week, which I'm very much looking forward to. All in all, this has been, IMO, a much easier experience than it was before. Of course, being over 100 lbs. + lighter in weight has helped tremendously, too.

~Theo~