Thread: Femme Caves!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 11:42 AM   #64
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation
Default There's a femme cave AND a butch cave :)

My spouse and I have each a living room. I have such a playful, colorful, artsy style, and she likes warm, muted, brownish, earthy colors. Her room is totally a reflection of who she is and my room is a reflection of me... I wouldn't want to have it any other way. So my room is full of art hanging on the walls, full of books, mostly poetry, novels and feminist/queer and art books. Two of my walls are painted a mustard color, and there is a huge cat tree for my little boys, (I brought them into the relationship). I must confess though, our bedroom looks more like the femme room in the house. One wall is painted purple and the other a dusky pink, there is a white canopy and white flower shaped fairy lights. The bed is really a princess bed (white faux leather and huge rhinestones in the headboard), and the blinds are purple too. The walls are full of my stuff, I have a giant board full of my earrings, and a shelf full of my perfumes. Then there is my make-up-stand and all my brushes on display, plus two big mirrors. I don't know why my spouse agreed to accept such a feminine, girly room as our joined bedroom, I guess she must love me a lot! But what I love the most about having two separate living rooms is that we can kind of visit each other, it keeps the mystery alive, which in our case is especially important, since we do not only live together, but run a business together as well. But generally, our home is pretty much decorated the way I want it, she seems to be happy if I am happy At least, whenever I prettify something she just smiles and hugs me and gives me sweet kiss
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post: