View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 10:43 AM   #42
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
NEVER FORGET

NEVER FORGET - Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic

*snip*

The fucker can cheat at golf, but not life. Hopefully, if he doesn't burn it all down, we can come back from this stronger and better. The D's controlling the oval office and both chambers for 8 years will be a good start. Anyone here who still supports this nightmare.......go pound sand.
I like how you thought of the burning down effect, Ace. Sometimes it is Fire Science that is the only tool (remedy) available to rid diseased components from nature. Silviculture (Fire Science) is one tool available to rid diseased understory components from tracts of forest. It is an under-utilized tool. If the last 4 years produces the by-product by which society chooses to rid itself of diseased political components, then it's time to watch the fire burn down every political player who has had a hand in destroying democracy. A democracy is: For the people, By the people, and Of the people. Democracy in America will and can survive, if only people will vote out the politicians who have been in power for far too long.

I also liked how you brought up the golfing issue. LOL (or not), Mara-TaX-0 is just one of many so-called business tax coverup's for the T---P clan. I can hardly wait until TP-culture is vanquished from American society.

As a start, tax culture can be reformed to make all oligarchs pay for all the taxes they've evaded due to mal-formed tax policy that lets them off the hook. Pronto.

But FIRST: American's need to vote out the T---P regime and all the key players who have played along with T---P and used T---P to drag America down the pathway to a fascist takeover.

<<<<<<<~~~~ Voting Blue (Democrat Ticket)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: