View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #27
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
What kind of Butch am I:
Interestingly enough I am the old school type. Raised with the knowledge of the generation that took to the streets and fought for our rights, the right to wear what makes us feel good, the right to walk with a woman in our arms, to open the door, politely wait patiently as they get ready, order the diner plate they want after you discussed it. Puts on their heels and strap them after they put on their stockings. Help to put the necklace and zip up their zipper. The type that remembers to acknowledge how beautiful they look, or secretly fixes a bra strap, or lip stick that is on their teeth. I am the type that will watch her walk proudly across the room. Smiles and doesn't get jealous because no matter how many may crowd around her, she never lets it get to her heart, as she comes strolling back to me. The type that would turn mean if someone threatened her, and I will verbally state that you owe her an apology. I am a Butch that has an odd sense of humor, sometimes more like a kid, a Peter Pan Soul that has an older image that looks back at me in that mirror. I am thoughtful, caring, considerate,and in an instant can be argumentative, combative, and unreasonable. I am a Butch. I am a Proud Soul, and comfortable in my own shoes...
love this...all of this even the country song part....she never lets it go to her heart..baby your not that old...unless your pics are much older than they appear

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post: