Old 03-10-2014, 11:45 AM   #80
Aud

How Do You Identify?:
Fabulous
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Aud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST ReputationAud Has the BEST Reputation

I love the smell of old, worn leather baseball gloves & old book binding; a slight whiff of gasoline and motor oil, the smell of natural "India Rubber" balls and erasers, new tires and new vinyl dolls. I love the smell of freshly plowed loamy soil, and lilac when it's misty outside--freshly cut hay, and freshly cut watermelon, freshly brewed coffee & strong, warm tea when it's poured over cracked ice. I love the smell of old wood polished with linseed oil, and bow rosin, starched linen in the sun, the smell of Ivory soap on a woman's skin, Jergen's cherry/almond lotion, baby shampoo, and Pinesol when it hits hot water...Wintergreen Lifesavers when someone bites down on one, peeled grapefruit, the scent of Tigerbalm mixed with clean woolen socks. Meh, too many things to mention. Too many scents that literally stop me dead in my tracks & sucker-punch my senses with a wave of feelings that I'm incapable of accurately describing.
Aud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aud For This Useful Post: