View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 06:38 PM   #5257
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
The other day, at discount retail grocery store, I saw that Campbells Soup has small cans of what they call, Cream of Cauliflower soup? I bought two small cans and used one of them today, while cooking up a big batch of pasta and veggies, so I can have a bowl of high-protein salad for lunch or dinner, this coming week.

I don't like it. It looks nothing like cauliflower. But you can see smashed to bits pieces of cauliflower in the soup can. Worse, it is orange colored. Not good.

So I didn't use it and won't be using the other un-used can of soup I bought.

Luckily, I have a giant head of cauliflower in the fridge and can steam half of the head and mash it down and add a bit of coconut flour and coconut cream to it in order to make my own Cauliflower soup base. It takes time to do it, but I'd rather do it than use the soup I bought in the Campbells Soup can.
YUCK. Good call on using real cauliflower.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: