thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
This is awesome! One of the talents I am envious of, is being able to sing softly...The songs that I do well at, are always at full throttle.
Easiest way to practice soft singing is to sing laying down. I'm out of practice so my soft voice is not as well-controlled as it used to be, but it's all about breath control, which is all about forcing yourself to use your diaphragm to its full ability. The only way it is possible to breathe laying down is to use your diaphragm. It sounds silly, but it's a great old trick to getting better breath control.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: